Thursday, 8 October 2015

Final Choice Of Song

After receiving audience feedback the song I have decided to choose is George Ezra - Girls Just Wanna Have fun (cover). The feedback given was from friends and family on Facebook. No one commented on my second song so I went with George Ezra.
Additionally I liked that it didn't have a music video already. This is because I feel that if it did have, my piece would constantly be compared to the original or even more so I would be taking bits from it and I wanted to bring a new idea.
  
I am a huge fan of George Ezra and think his cover of the song is refreshing. I feel that it takes the classic song and makes it modern. 
























(all these comments are from the first song - George Ezra)
Keenan Myers, Phil Steele and 2 others like this.
Comments
Kieran Cudbertson this one better
Harry Garwood I prefer a bit of George Ezra, straight in my basket!
Luke Rizzo go with this one
Phil Steele If it's just between the two I prefer this version at least it's fun  The other track sent me to sleep!! 😴 x
Marie Hamill Steele Nani singing "where the boys are " lol
Andre Horne I like this one more but if you want a song that represents you perhaps this will do https://youtu.be/ZPAmDULCVrU
Katie Blunt This one!
Tracie Steele Go with the original song, it's upbeat just like you xx 😇
Katrina Larsen This one babes c

Emily Steele

Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment