Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Website Research

Keeping in with my artists genre I have researched a number of Websites - The reason for doing this is because I want to make my website as authentic as possible. 

Ben Howard -

On Ben Howard's Website he includes his music video for 'I Forget Where We Were'. This is on his homepage and straight away grabs your attention. I like how he has used this and I will possibly be using this for my own website.  


Ed Sheeran -
Ed Sheeran includes advertising on his website. For example his album, his lastest tweet and instagram posts. He also includes his logo 'X'. A logo is something I will be considering when I create my website and digipak.





James Morrison -
I particularly enjoyed looking through James Morrisons website. I liked the simplicity of it and how the layout was not a typical format, as it enabled you to scroll down instead of clicking on a tab and taking you to the next page. This is something I am very keen to use in  my own piece. Additionally I like how he had his tour dates on the site and the dates, times and availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment