After completion of my music video I then showed it to two groups of students and my media teacher I realised there were some improvements I could make to ensure my video was fluid and smoother in its transitions. I took suggestions from both my teacher and students and then re-edited my video so that my final video included these suggestions.
The majority of comments can be seen in the video above. I made a point of asking students that were not in my friendship group as I wanted to ensure I received honest feedback. Students stated ' Your transitions could be smoother'', 'The lip syncing is slightly off' and 'I think all bits of the video should be sped up not just bits'. I used this as constructive criticism to recreate and re-edit bits of my video. One comment made by my teacher was that it was 'for the dramatic changes in my music I should keep with one video to make the piece more fluid'.
I did receive positive feedback which also reassured me that my video was good.
Once I had re-edited my video and made the improvements. I not only felt it looked a lot better visually and flowed but my teacher also said how the changes made it a lot better.
MGSU BIkaner Results & Time Table 2017
ReplyDeleteMLSU Exam Results 2017
MPPEB 2017
PDUSU Time Table Admit card & Results 2017
Police Bharti News 2017
Ravindra Dhewa
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
RBSE 12th Result 2017
Result 2017
Result Portal 2017
Results Website 2017
RPSC Website {Official} 2017
RRB Admit Card 2017
Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
10th 12th Time Table & Datesheet 2017
Uniraj 2017
University of Rajasthan 2017
University Result 2017
Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
ReplyDeleteNDA 2017
Helping Master
Board Results 2017
Army Bharti 2017
Job Vacancy Form 2017
Board Time Table- University Datesheet 2017
Board & University Result 2017
Board & University Result 2017 Portal