Thursday, 24 September 2015

Questionnaire: Female Results


How old are you?


What Genre of music do you listen to the most?


What music videos do you enjoy the most?


Do you Prefer songs that relate to you?


Who do you like seeing in the video?


Who is your favourite artist/band?
  • Tupac 
  • Chris Brown
  • Rita Ora 
  • Mumford and Sons 
  • Chris Young 
  • Luke Bryan 
  • Jessie J 
  • Wiz Khalifa 
  • Ed Sheeran
What is your favourite music video and why? 

'Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud  because I like the dance,the scenery and the lighting'

'Jessie J - Flashlight' 

'Pitbull ft Jenifer Lopez - We are one because its fun'

'Chris Young - Who am I with you because the video shows live clips of him' 

'Fire'

'Don't have one'

'Rita Ora ft Chris Brown - Body on me I like it because its cute' 





No comments:

Post a Comment