I have taken this image from the video as I feel it portrays a similar image to one I want to portray in my own video. For example Beyonce has a huge smile on her face and is surrounded by friends. All three girls are dancing and having fun, which is the most important aspect in my video.The reason why I can relate with this image is because I will be including videos of a younger me in my video. I will not be editing or changing these videos similarly to Beyonce's video. The image looks authentic as it has the date and time of when the video was taken.
This is a split screen image as it portrays two characters at different times. The image on the left is Beyonce in present day whereas the image on the right is Beyonce as a child. This editing technique is very clever and one I will be considering to use in my own piece.
These two shots are snaps of pictures that are edited to move. In my editing stages I hope to achieve effects like these to make my piece more exciting and original. The fact they the main character Beyonce is shown wearing white clothing and the background is a black image shows a huge contrast. I will consider colour for when I do my own piece.Again this shows another aspect of editing. As before I will be focusing highly on my editing side of things as it brings a new exciting element. And makes the piece stand out as whacky and original!




No comments:
Post a Comment