
The Camera I will be using for my piece will be my Iphone camera. The reason I am using this camera is because it is a good quality piece of equipment. Additionally it has a much better battery life than the school cameras and is much more consistent.
As most of my filming will be taking place abroad, I will also be using an underwater camera for when I go swimming in the pool/sea or at the water park. This camera is a Fujifilm FinePix XP50 Digital Waterproof Camera.
I used Movie Maker last year to create my film opening and it worked very well. It enabled me to edit, cut clips and over lay sounds, which was very beneficial. I will be using this for the editing side of my music video.
Blogger will also be used to record my research and planning for the process of my music video.
No comments:
Post a Comment